Sometimes you just need a little help to get your idea to the next stage.
Let Rose use her years of developing small businesses and planning programs and events to help you launch your next great idea. As an Idea Coach, Rose will listen to your thoughts and visions and help you create an organized plan to help get them off of the ground. Whether you are in the beginning stages or if you’ve hit a roadblock, she’ll keep you moving forward. Areas she can help with include, but are not limited to:
- Every small business should have a business plan to guide it, and business plans don’t have to be scary! Let Rose help you start to gather ideas and facts to substantiate what it is that you want to do. Some times the hardest step is just getting started. Rose has written countless business plans of all shapes and sizes, and she can provide the guidance you need to formulate your ideas and set clear goals.
Mission and Vision Statements
- If you don’t know where you’re going, how will you know when you get there? Likewise, if you don’t identify the values and measures that guide your business and organization, how will you be able to best make decisions to set you on a clear path to success? Rose will ask questions about the things that are important to your business and organization and help you create mission and vision statements.
Logos/ Websites/ Branding
- In today’s digital society, every business and organization needs a home on the web. Rose can guide you through the steps of creating a logo and website and developing a consistent brand. Getting started is much more affordable than you’d think, and you don’t have to be a tech genius to manage an online presence.
Social Media Consulting
- Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Facebook… the list goes on and on. If you’d like to talk through the options out there and find what fits with your goals, Rose is your girl! She can brainstorm campaigns with you and help you figure out the best platform for you. Are you looking at paid social media advertising for the first time? Let’s talk!
Program or Event Planning
- Not every business or organization can keep a full-time event planner on staff. Through her work managing an event venue and implementing new programs through her volunteer work, Rose has mastered the art of event planning. If you need help getting a new program going, reach out.